Call for Papers
Deadline - 15 July 2021
We are extremely glad to return to in-person events this November, kicking off with NDC Oslo 2021.
Covid-19´s toll on our business over the past year cannot be underestimated. As we work to return to business as usual, it is necessary to offer an abridged travel and accommodation package to speakers.
NDC Conferences will cover Speakers´ hotel costs*, but kindly ask Speakers to cover their own transportation expenses, including flight, train, car mileage, etc.
Speakers who will not be able to speak without travel support can apply for a travel stipend.
*Accommodation is covered for speakers that are not considered local. Selected speakers get a 3-day conference pass.
Format and duration
- Regular talks: 60 minutes
- Lightning talks: 10 minutes
- Workshops: 60-120 minutes (1 or 2 talk slots)
Here are some suggestions for topics:
- Architecture & Design
- Back-End and Front-End
- Serverless and Cloud Native
- Micro Front-End
- Open Source
- 3D software development
- Game development
- Data Science, AI and Machine Learning
- Ethics in software development
- Modern development practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Tools for software development
- Software methodology and process
- Teams, people, roles and how we work.
- Product development
- Experience Reports
- Project and incident postmortems
- Edge, IoT and hardware
- Functional Programming
- Programming Languages.
- And everything else...
We encourage you to submit your top presentation on the topics you are most passionate about and not your entire portfolio. Try to limit your submissions to 3-4. If you have previous speaking experience, please include links to videos, online presentations/slides or blogposts.
This call for papers ends 15 July 2021 @ 23:59 CET.
Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.