Workshop: Getting graphy - a hands-on crash course with Neo4j
Heard about graph databases? Curious about what they are and how they work? Want to know where they're best used?
Then this is the session for you!
In this 60-minute workshop we will:
- Introduce you to graph databases
- Talk about how Neo4j works under the hood
- Cover approaches for identifying graph-shaped problems
- Get our hands on our very first graph database experience where we will load and query data
We'll also cover what resources are available, and how to continue your graph journey.
To get the most out of this session, we recommend you have an account to Neo4j Sandbox. This is completely free. Please complete the following steps ahead of the session (not more than 1 day before the session, otherwise the sandbox will expire):
- Goto sandbox.neo4j.com and sign in/create an account
- Click on 'New Project', select 'Blank Sandbox', and click 'Launch Project'
You are now ready for the session!