Workshop: Pragmatic unit testing now - Part 1/2
At the age of cloud and serverless, unit testing remains very relevant if not more so. Yet we keep seeing resistance and frustration around unit testing.
For this workshop we
- explore why that is,
- expose disadvantages of questionable yet popular practices in the industry,
- gradually address blockers to efficient unit testing
- and advance a pragmatic & practical approach to application architecture and unit testing, which can help teams adopt quickly and benefit immediately.
- Pursuit of purity in code: what, why and how
- Deliberate and planned segregation of complexity
- Separation of IO for cleaner architecture